Disclaimer: I don’t know if this is true but may be worth sharing.
Egg Whites ………. never knew it could be used for treating …..
A young man sprinkling his lawn and bushes with pesticides wanted to check the contents of the barrel to see how much pesticide remained in it. He raised the cover and lit his lighter; the vapors inflamed and engulfed him. He jumped from his truck, screaming. His neighbor came out of her house with a dozen eggs, yelling: “bring me some eggs!” She broke them, separating the whites from the yolks. The neighbor woman helped her to apply the whites on the young man’s face. When the ambulance arrived and when the EMTs saw the young man, they asked who had done this. Everyone pointed to the lady in charge. They congratulated her and said: “You have saved his face.” By the end of the summer, the young man brought the lady a bouquet of roses to thank her. His face was like a baby’s skin.
Healing Miracle for burns:
Keep in mind this treatment of burns which is included in teaching beginner fireman this method. First aid consists to spraying cold water on the affected area until the heat is reduced and stops burning the layers of skin. Then, spread egg whites on the affected area.
One woman burned a large part of her hand with boiling water. In spite of the pain, she ran cold faucet water on her hand, separated 2 egg white from the yolks, beat them slightly and dipped her hand in the solution. The whites then dried and formed a protective layer.
She later learned that the egg white is a natural collagen and continued during at least one hour to apply layer upon layer of beaten egg white. By afternoon she no longer felt any pain and the next day there was hardly a trace of the burn. 10 days later, no trace was left at all and her skin had regained its normal color. The burned area was totally regenerated thanks to the collagen in the egg whites, a placenta full of vitamins.
This information could be helpful to everyone: Please pass it on.
A Professor at one of the Universities was explaining marketing concepts to the Students:-
1. You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You go up to her and say: “I am very rich. Marry me!”
- That’s Direct Marketing
2. You’re at a party with a bunch of friends and see a gorgeous girl. One of your friends goes up to her and pointing at you says: “He’s very rich. Marry him.”
- That’s Advertising
3. You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You go up to her and get her telephone number. The next day, you call and say: “Hi, I’m very rich. Marry me.”
- That’s Telemarketing
4. You’re at a party and see gorgeous girl. You get up and straighten your tie, you walk up to her and pour her a drink, you open the door (of the car)for her,pick up her bag after she drops it, offer her ride and then say: “By the way, I’m rich. Will you marry me?”
- That’s Public Relations
5. You’re at a party and see gorgeous girl. She walks up to you and says: “You are very rich! Can you marry me?”
- That’s Brand Recognition
6. You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You go up to her and say: “I am very rich. Marry me!” She gives you a nice hard slap on your face.
- That’s Customer Feedback
7. You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You go up to her and say: “I am very rich. Marry me!” And she introduces you to her husband.
- That’s demand and supply gap
8. You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You go up to her and before you say anything, another person come and tell her: “I’m rich. Will you marry me?” and she goes with him
- That’s competition eating into your market share
9. You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You go up to her and before you say: “I’m rich, Marry me!” your wife arrives.
- That’s restriction for entering new markets
This two-letter word in English has more meanings than any other two-letter word, and that word
Is ‘UP.’ It is listed in the Dictionary as an [adv], [prep], [adj], [n] or [v].
It’s easy to understand UP, meaning toward the sky
Or at the top of the list, but when we awaken in the morning, why do we
At a meeting, why does a topic come UP? Why do we speak UP, and why are the officers UP for Election and why is it
UP to the secretary to write UP a Report?
We call UP our friends, Brighten UP a room, polish UP the
Silver, warm UP the leftovers and clean UP the kitchen. We
Lock UP the house and Fix UP the old Car.
At other times this little word has real special
Meaning. People stir UP trouble, Line UP for
Tickets, work UP an appetite, and think UP excuses.
To be dressed is one
Thing but to be dressed UP is Special.
And this UP is confusing: A
Drain must be opened UP because it is stopped UP.
We open UP a store in the morning but we close it UP at
We seem to be pretty mixed UP about UP !
To be Knowledgeable about the proper uses of UP, look UP the word UP in the dictionary.. In a desk-sized
Dictionary, it takes UP almost 1/4 of the page and can add UP to about Thirty definitions
If you are UP to it, you might try building UP a list of the many ways UP is used. It will take UP a lot of your time, but if you don’t give UP, you may
Wind UP with a hundred or More.
When it threatens to rain, we say it is
Clouding UP . When the sun comes out
We say it is clearing UP. When it
Rains, it Soaks UP the Earth.
When it does not rain for awhile, things dry UP. One could go on & on, but I’ll wrap
It UP, for now ……..my time is UP !
Oh….one more thing:
What is the first thing you
Do in the morning & the last thing you do at
Did that one crack you UP?
Don’t screw UP. Send this on to everyone you look UP in your address book..or not…it’s UP to you.
Now I’ll shut UP